We are a digital service provider with a vibrant mix of designers, developers and consultants. Our clients are mainly large Swiss companies and international corporations with Swiss headquarters. We help them creating tailored workday experiences for their employees.
As we are growing our team in Switzerland, Belgrade and Barcelona, we are looking for an open-minded and passionate team member.
Our operations team works hand in hand with our project teams and software developers in setting up, running and maintaining platforms for our customers and our projects. As we are operating global platforms in Azure, a 24⁄7 picket team ensures a continuous operation of all environments.
While supporting our customers in designing tailored, reliable, maintainable and secure platforms, you will collaborate with front- and backend-developers and take responsibility in driving the projects on the operational level.
What you bring along
- Have at least five years of experience in the service operations
- Are expert in hosting operations Azure environments
- Understand the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Have a deep knowledge in container solutions like Docker or similar
- Are competent in ITIL based operation processes
- Are experienced in Microsoft Dev tools like Visual Studio Code and Azure DevOps
- Are skilled in the cloud platforms Azure and AWS
- Have knowhow in log monitoring
- Have deep understanding in network technologies and security is a plus
- Have completed technical studies or trainings in computer science, information systems or electronics
- Are fluent in German and English, spoken and written tests
What we bring along.
Flexible work environment
At AskMeWhy, we understand that we work to live, not live to work. This is why we offer a flexible work environment, so you can choose whether to work part-time or from home, to match your lifestyle.
We value our team members and trust that they know what’s best in their respective fields, which is why we provide them with the freedom to make their own decisions.
Comprehensive insurance cover
We are proud to offer our employees comprehensive insurance cover with exceptional accident and illness benefits as well as a modern pension scheme.
Trustworthiness, honesty and respect are some of the things we value most. That is why we believe in feedback to help us grow together.
Team bonding experiences
Working well as a team is important to us and what better way to get to know your colleagues than over cooking classes or wakesurfing – we host multiple exciting team bonding events throughout the year.
Choice of equipment
We understand that the best work can only be done with the best equipment which is why we let our employees choose the equipment that they are most comfortable working with.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external training and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
We would love to meet you
Could AskMeWhy be your next challenge? Then we would love to get to know you! Please provide Sandra with your CV and portfolio or give her a call if you have further questions.