We are a digital service provider with a vibrant mix of designers, developers and consultants. Our clients are mainly large Swiss companies and international corporations with Swiss headquarters. We help them creating tailored workday experiences for their employees.
As we are growing our team in Zurich, we are looking for an open-minded and passionate team member.
You are passionate about coaching your team as well as the client to make thought-through plans. In the hustle and bustle of everyday project work you’re the calming pole providing clear direction.
- Understand client needs and enable the client to make informed decisions
- Elaborate strategies to successfully deliver complex web, mobile and web applications in time, budget and quality
- Lead the onsite and remote project team with business consultants, user experience designers, architects, software engineers, system operators and quality engineers.
- Track, monitor and report progress to internal and client stakeholders
- Prepare decision making for steering committees and escalate to the leadership team in case of deviations from the plan
What you bring along
- Strong personal confidence and persuasive personality with leadership traits
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel
- 3+ years working experience as web project manager
- Experience in project tracking, deviation monitoring and steering
- Experience in tracking and reporting project progress
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- Fluent in German, professional knowledge of English
- PRINCE2, PMP or IPMA certification is a plus