We are looking for a
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are a digital service provider with a vibrant mix of designers, developers and consultants. Our clients are mainly large Swiss companies and international corporations with Swiss headquarters. We help them creating tailored workday experiences for their employees.
As we are growing our team in Switzerland, Belgrade and Barcelona, we are looking for an open-minded and passionate team member with a keen eye for the details.
You are passionate about quality and will step into the shoes of our users. You will be given the opportunity to tell your team mates “Yes, this is a quality piece of solution” or “Sorry, it works as designed but the overall user experience needs refinement”.
- Understand client needs and design QA parameters in terms of time, budget and quality together with the project manager.
- Craft quality strategies with the technical lead, project manager and business consultant.
- Review requirements, specification and technical architectures in terms of clarity and level of detail for web based applications
- Elaborate, update and communicate test plans in close collaboration with the project manager.
- Coordinate and schedule testing activities in a distributed international team in accordance with release and user acceptance testing.
- Design, configure and implement test automation scripts together with engineers.
- Execute manual, automated and ad-hoc tests and report on results.
- Coordinate performance, load and security testing.
- Monitor and report results from corrective and preventive measures.
What you bring along
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn.
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel.
- 3+ years working experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience in manual testing of web based applications.
- Experience with the test definition and execution, preferable in a CI environment.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack (Azure, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Code).
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge in programming is a plus.