We are a digital service provider with a vibrant mix of designers, developers and consultants. Our clients are mainly large Swiss companies and international corporations with Swiss headquarters. We help them creating tailored workday experiences for their employees.
As we are growing our team in Switzerland, Belgrade and Barcelona, we are looking for an open-minded and passionate team member with a keen eye for the details.
You are passionate about quality and will step into the shoes of our users. You will be given the opportunity to tell your team mates “Yes, this is a quality piece of solution” or “Sorry, it works as designed but the overall user experience needs refinement”.
- Understand client needs and design QA parameters in terms of time, budget and quality together with the project manager.
- Craft quality strategies with the technical lead, project manager and business consultant.
- Review requirements, specification and technical architectures in terms of clarity and level of detail for web based applications
- Elaborate, update and communicate test plans in close collaboration with the project manager.
- Coordinate and schedule testing activities in a distributed international team in accordance with release and user acceptance testing.
- Design, configure and implement test automation scripts together with engineers.
- Execute manual, automated and ad-hoc tests and report on results.
- Coordinate performance, load and security testing.
- Monitor and report results from corrective and preventive measures.
What you bring along
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to learn.
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team on multiple projects in parallel.
- 3+ years working experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience in manual testing of web based applications.
- Experience with the test definition and execution, preferable in a CI environment.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack (Azure, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Code).
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge in programming is a plus.
What we bring along
Flexible work environment
At AskMeWhy, we understand that we work to live, not live to work. This is why we offer a flexible work environment, so you can choose whether to work part-time or from home, to match your lifestyle.
We value our team members and trust that they know what’s best in their respective fields, which is why we provide them with the freedom to make their own decisions.
Comprehensive insurance cover
We are proud to offer our employees comprehensive insurance cover with exceptional accident and illness benefits as well as a modern pension scheme.
Trustworthiness, honesty and respect are some of the things we value most. That is why we believe in feedback to help us grow together.
Team bonding experiences
Working well as a team is important to us and what better way to get to know your colleagues than over cooking classes or wakesurfing – we host multiple exciting team bonding events throughout the year.
Choice of equipment
We understand that the best work can only be done with the best equipment which is why we let our employees choose the equipment that they are most comfortable working with.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external training and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
We would love to meet you
Could AskMeWhy be your next challenge? Then we would love to get to know you! Please provide Sandra with your CV and portfolio or give her a call if you have further questions.