We are a digital service provider with a vibrant mix of developers, designers and consultants. Our clients are mainly large Swiss companies and international corporations with Swiss headquarters.
We help them creating meaningful workday experiences for their users. As we are growing our development team in Switzerland, Belgrade and Barcelona, we are looking for an open-minded and experienced Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer to take a key role in our team.
You have the desire to keep your knowledge on the pulse of new developments. And you share your skills effectively with other team members. You
- work with a range of specialists
- design overall architectures of web applications
- collaborate with the team to design and launch new features
- develop efficient, reusable and reliable code based on user requirements
- implement applications based on the latest technologies such as C# .NET, MVC 5, Web API 2, Angular and Microsoft Azure
- ensure high performance, quality and responsiveness of our software
- maintain code integrity and organization
- are involved in the maintenance and extension of existing solutions
- advice and support customers in the development of web solutions
What you bring along
- 5+ years of experience in the development of high-class .NET and Angular applications.
- Profound OOP know-how and knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Strong background in web development with C# .NET, MVC 5 and Web API 2.
- Flair to develop web applications with an intuitive user experience.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and Azure DevOps
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent).
- Very good English skills (both spoken and written).
- Reliable and self-motivated personality, who likes to co-work in a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies is a plus.
What we bring along
Flexible work environment
At AskMeWhy, we understand that we work to live, not live to work. This is why we offer a flexible work environment, so you can choose whether to work part-time or from home, to match your lifestyle.
We value our team members and trust that they know what’s best in their respective fields, which is why we provide them with the freedom to make their own decisions.
Comprehensive insurance cover
We are proud to offer our employees comprehensive insurance cover with exceptional accident and illness benefits as well as a modern pension scheme.
Trustworthiness, honesty and respect are some of the things we value most. That is why we believe in feedback to help us grow together.
Team bonding experiences
Working well as a team is important to us and what better way to get to know your colleagues than over cooking classes or wakesurfing – we host multiple exciting team bonding events throughout the year.
Choice of equipment
We understand that the best work can only be done with the best equipment which is why we let our employees choose the equipment that they are most comfortable working with.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external training and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
We would love to meet you
Could AskMeWhy be your next challenge? Then we would love to get to know you! Please provide Sandra with your CV and portfolio or give her a call if you have further questions.