Unified projects in MS Teams
Enable your projects to work unified
Seamless Unify integrates your custom project and innovation management methodologies or common project frameworks such as Hermes, Prince 2, directly in Microsoft Teams. It enables your teams to work unified, more independently and gives transparency to managers.
Today’s project challenges
Often, project managers and members have a huge variety of (self-made) Excel Spreadsheets to track the progress along projects, to record issues, risks and they have to lookup information in many different tools.
Too many (old-fashioned) systems to gather all needed information
Project managers and members need to have multiple applications open to collect all the data and to have a better overview.
Teams, project managers and members of the board don’t have all the same level of knowledge regarding their project status. A lot of time and energy gets lost to keep everyone up to date and to chase for information so they don’t miss deadlines.
Missing guidance and warnings
Project members and managers must consider million things but have little guidance and no warnings. Especially in strongly regulated environments, new directives, mandatory tasks and risks are coming up regularly.
Benefits of Seamless Unify
- Oversight control for project managers and members of the board
- Structured workflow along your projects with support of continuous adoption
- Less «admin-time» for manager, which will lead to improved well being
- Predefined project phases, work packages, tasks and gates based on your methodology
- Enables team members to work independently and to relax the workload of managers
- Transparency over all ongoing projects in the company or in a specific business area
- Roll forward for long-term and reoccurring contracts